tiistai 31. toukokuuta 2016

The intelligence level I write to

I write to the intelligence level of a somwhat stupid but not very stupid academical person or to what I estimate people in the capital district of Finland in their early twenties would all or most understand about a subject that they are not much familiar with but that they are sincerely interested in. So I do not write to my own level of intelligence, but more like to the lower end of what I am able to communicate to. So my thoughts often have wide areas of applications, look quite simple but may be complex to think through all the roads I have thougt about them
I read the Chinese classic about learning masterful skill Tao-Te-Ching (Stephen Mitchell's translation) for years trying to learn teaching skills, so that I could teach the solution that I find to many others too, and that they would find those skills from themselves with the help of my teaching, instead of just reading robot like.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti