perjantai 29. toukokuuta 2015

The readers get wiser

When a song plays in the radio, half way through the song and most people know it's perspective, it's wisdom of life. In addition they have their own wisdom of life. So it happens that once a song is in the radio but not before, the listeners are about as wise or wiser than the singer.
So I feel to be happening with my thinking course and the text about the future of computers. I am good at explaining and good at teaching, so at some phace the readers have learned. And so the common thinking errors that bothered me everywhere, are not seen so often. Instead people have a grasp of good well working common sense like ways to think. So there aren't so much left to teach for me in these areas of understanding. My job in these things is largely done, or fully done.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti