tiistai 17. maaliskuuta 2015

I am not of media person type

I am fit for making some material for media and for teaching, not for being featured in the media myself.
Generally I can teach well: people learn and I can explain things so well that even evil persons agree about the need to be moral. But what comes to my social influence, that is typically toward worse, most likely because I look moral so others get moral looks without sticking to moral, and so they turn evil from the lack of social pressure toward moral. I am also almost always on the defence, finding grounds for my choices, instead of creating something that people agree about also when I am not present. I like nonverbal communication, so people tend to understand my views "naturally" when I am present and then forget them. I am also skill oriented and others typically position oriented, so I end up being lied to others that I am not as skilled as they are, even though they estimate me to be more skilled.
I am also somewhat difficult to classify. I like animal like things like sports and nature and practical things to do, feelings, gesture language etc, but I do not copy from animals so very much, more like some help for some skill every now and then. I have a somewhat poor memory, so I do some things differently from those who have a better memory - or is it just a better motivation, more convinced, for just those things to remember.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti